Lopping out of reach branches wont be a chore, problem, or safety issue with our new and improved mains-powered lightweight telescopic chainsaw from Eckman.
The handle adjusts and locks to reach even further than before, from an already impressive 1.8m to a massive 2.69m (5ft 10 ¾” – 8ft 10 ¾”) meaning most jobs can be tackled from the ground - without the use of a ladder.
The Eckman branch lopper features a powerful 750 watt electric motor that accelerates the extra-long, high quality 10” ‘low kick-back’ Oregon chain up to an incredible 11 metres per second, allowing it to slice through branches up to 10” in diameter with ease.
Its specially angled Oregon bar means there’s now even more control over your cutting action.
- Extendable - no ladders required
- Tool-less height adjustment - telescopic, lockable handle for extra reach
- 750 watt electric motor
- Extra-long, high quality 10” ‘low kick-back’ Oregon chain
- Ultra-low vibration
- 2-Section telescopic shaft manufactured from super-tough, lightweight aluminium
- Non-slip rubberised grip
- 10m mains power cord
- Automatic feed and level indicator
- Reach: 1.8m to 2.69m / 5ft 10¾” to 8ft 10¾”
- Max Branch Size: 10” Diameter
- Electric Motor: 750 watt
- Chain Speed: 11m / second
- Weighs: 3.5kgs
- Additional Information
SKU EKETCS01E Instructions No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £349.99
Special Price £149.99